Superstar Giannis Antetokounmpo signed a 3 year $186 million contract extension: Giannis Antetokounmpo recently signed a new deal with the Milwaukee Bucks worth $186 million over three years. He will stay with the team for a long time. This is definitely good news for Bucks fans, and the team is now ready to fight for a title soon.
|Giannis Antetokounmpo contract extension||$186 million|
|Contract Time period||3 Years|
|Signed with Team||Milwaukee Bucks|
A lot of fans went on Twitter to talk about how they felt about Antetokounmpo’s deal extension after it was announced. One fan said they thought the league was worried about this.Another fan said that the Bucks had won a lot with this agreement.
Superstar Giannis Antetokounmpo signed a 3 year $186 million contract extension
Someone said that Antetokounmpo should hope that Damian Lillard works out for the Bucks because he has been committed to the team for a long time.
Someone in the crowd said they thought Antetokounmpo would play for the Bucks for the rest of his career.
Some people were mad at the Bucks for giving Antetokounmpo the deal since the ace can’t really score from outside the paint.
Few people thought that Antetokounmpo would ask to be traded at some point in his current deal.
One report was amazed that Antetokounmpo would be making $62 million a year, but it also said that he deserves that much money.
While his contract lasts, it will be interesting to see how Antetokounmpo does. Clearly, he is at the top of his game right now. He is still one of the league’s biggest stars.
As a Buck, Antetokounmpo scored 31.1 points, grabbed 11.8 rebounds, and passed the ball 5.7 times per game during the regular season. It’s clear that the Bucks think the great can help them win another title in the future. We’ll see if that comes true.
Superstar Giannis Antetokounmpo Shocking Facts
1. Only Non-American player to win All-Star Game MVP
2. Career Leader in 7 Major Statistics for the Bucks
3. Greek Freak Trade Marked in 2014
4. Giannis ran to a game in his Rookie Season
5. Only player to win the MVP and MIP
6. Giannis averaged a career high in points this past season
7. Giannis invested in a Candy Company this summer
8. Giannis Served in the Military
9. Giannis Record Finals closeout game
10. Giannis Antetokounmpo contract extension deadline is creeping up